Technical Account Manager(m/v) Belgium - 2550 Kontich - Full-time, Permanent
Technical Account Manager
Looking for challenging IT projects? Eager to help state-of-the-art cloud solutions? Need a truly motivating and stable work environment? ITCE will provide you with the tools and support you need to achieve these professional goals. Together with your colleagues, you will support our customers and help the team grow in experience, knowledge and collaboration.
We are also investing a great deal of effort in the public cloud to extend our solutions to our customers. All of this, combined with services such as a high-quality service desk and on-site support, network management, development, consultancy and outsourcing, combine to enable ITCE to provide its customers and employees with a huge variety of ICT services and solutions.
We know you will fit into our team if:
- You are someone who is fascinated about IT and willing to improve their IT knowledge with each passing day. You must take great interest in your job, combined with IT-related experience gained perhaps from previous (student) jobs and/or education.
- You are a team player who is able to take responsibility and who is willing to help your colleagues and customers. You are aware that customers demand high availability of their IT solutions, particularly in the aviation industry. You will need the flexibility to provide the best service for our customers and their business activities.
- Your work is very important, so we need you to work as productively as possible, while always making quality a high priority. You will also need a customer-oriented mindset.
If you can tick (most of) the points above, we are confident that your personal profile will fit the ITCE team.
Being a Technical Account Manager ensures that IT initiatives are met in a timely manner and within a prescribed budget , so your all-round technical knowledge is important.
- As we said earlier, we are working on the public cloud. Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure may be very helpful in your work.
- We assume that you already have knowledge of Microsoft, Office 365, Windows desktop, server and Linux operating systems.
- You know how to connect to different IP devices, understand VLANs, Networks (LAN, MAN, WAN, etc.), VOIP, at least know the different wireless frequencies and have some basic knowledge of IP routing, DHCP and DNS.
- To support our integrated solutions for the aviation and transport industries, any knowledge of IoT, databases and web development could well work in your favour.
Your main role is to establishes and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers. You will also develop and organize IT projects to meet the business needs of our customers. It is important that:
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English (French is a plus).
- You have experience in a similar job or hold a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have a particular technical interest in networks, corporative systems and system management.
- You can complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- You can oversee the IT need of an organization relating to customer services.
- You work in a way that prevents and resolves problems.
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have knowledge of ITIL methods.
- You are happy to take the initiative, enjoy working in a solution-oriented way and possess excellent communication skills.
- You are able to organise your work independently, without losing sight of supporting colleagues.
To work well with us, you will be involved in:
- Setting up auxiliary systems for the supervision, security and management of the IT infrastructure
- Drawing up technical management procedures, usage and security procedures for the IT infrastructure
- Analysing information system performance
- Proposing measures for improving quality, safety and productivity
- Identifying faults, incidents and irregularities
- Making diagnoses and applying corrective action
To fit in at ITCE, you must:
- Have customer focus and be commercially minded
- Have a sense of efficiency
- Be eager to learn
- Be able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Be results-oriented
- Have the ability to deal with stress
- Think creatively (inventiveness)
What we offer…
The package we offer you will depend on your capabilities, experience and what you bring to ITCE. We always provide our team with a competitive salary package. This package can be extended to include benefits such as a company car, fuel card, lunch card (meal vouchers), smartphone + subscription and laptop.
At ITCE, you will receive formal and on-the-job training. We firmly believe that continuous training is the key to success in your career and your further growth in our organisation. This includes sharing your knowledge with colleagues, attending formal training courses, conferences and further certification.
Work hard, play hard
We regularly organise team-building events (the Spartacus Run, a skiing trip once a year and monthly Happy Hours) where our employees are able to let their hair down and have fun. We appreciate hard work, strong communication and the ability to tackle challenges.
- Working from home
- Day shift
- Flexible hours