Technical Business AnalystOutsourced client-side KEY IT User
Being a Technical Business Analyst at ITCE is a role that brings you face to face with the client, but also includes a technical side. So, your all-round knowledge is important.
- As we said earlier, we work on the public cloud. Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies, such as Microsoft Azure may be very helpful in your work.
- We assume that you already have knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure Virtual Desktop and server operating systems.
- You have a good knowledge of hardware and software and are familiar with the security of computer systems and networks.
Job-related skills required
To work well with us, you will be involved in:
- Guiding customers to the ITCE service desk for service issues or other enquiries
- Suggesting customer-oriented solutions for the automation of business flows, using IT & inventiveness
- Managing customer IT projects
- Analysing information system performance
- Proposing measures for improving quality, safety and productivity
- Identifying faults, incidents and irregularities
- Making diagnoses and applying corrective action
- Documenting the customer’s IT system.
We know you will fit into our team if:
- You are someone who is fascinated by IT and are willing to improve your IT knowledge with each passing day. You must take great interest in your job, combined with IT-related experience gained perhaps from previous (student) jobs and/or education.
- You are a team player who is able to take responsibility and who is willing to help your colleagues and customers. You are aware that customers demand high availability for their IT solutions, particularly in the aviation industry. You will need the flexibility to provide the best service for our customers and their business activities.
- Your work is very important, so we need you to work as productively as possible, while always making quality a high priority. You will also need a customer-oriented mindset.
Your main role is to establish and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers. You will also develop and organise IT projects to meet the business needs of our customers. It is important that:
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have experience in a similar job or hold a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have a particular technical interest in networks, corporate systems and system management.
- You are able to complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- You can oversee the IT needs of an organisation relating to customer services.
- You work in a way that prevents problems and resolves them if the occur.
- You are happy to take the initiative, enjoy working in a solution-oriented way and possess excellent communication skills.
- You are able to organise your work independently, without losing sight of supporting colleagues.
To fit in at ITCE, you must:
- Have a sense of accuracy
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be eager to learn
- Be able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Have customer focus
- Be results-oriented
- Be commercially minded
- Have the ability to deal with stress
- Be creative thinking (inventiveness)
Looking for challenging IT projects? Eager to build state-of-the-art cloud solutions? Need a truly motivating and stable work environment? ITCE will provide you with the tools and support you need to achieve these professional goals. Together with your colleagues, you will support our customers and help the team grow in experience, knowledge and collaboration.
We are investing a great deal of effort in the public cloud to extend our solutions to our customers. All of this, combined with services such as a high-quality service desk and on-site support, network management, development, consultancy and outsourcing, combine to enable ITCE to provide its customers and employees with a huge variety of IT services and solutions.
What we offer…
The package we offer you will depend on your capabilities, experience and what you bring to ITCE. We always provide our team with a competitive salary package. This package can be extended to include benefits such as a company car, fuel card, lunch card (meal vouchers), smartphone + subscription and laptop.
At ITCE, you will receive formal and on-the-job training. We firmly believe that continuous training is the key to success in your career and your further growth in our organisation. This includes sharing your knowledge with colleagues, attending formal training courses, conferences and further certification.
Work hard, play hard
We regularly organise team-building events (the Spartacus Run, a trip once a year and monthly Happy Hours) where our employees are able to let their hair down and have fun. We appreciate hard work, strong communication and the ability to tackle challenges.
- Day shift
- Flexible hours